Tuesday 1 June 2010

May swaps - Something old, new, borrowed and blue

There were 4 swaps; tag, fat page and ATC for each.  The 'Something Old' I used the first stamp set and papers I ever bought when I was very first introduced to scrapbooking when I lived in Thetford.  I always meant to go back and do something with these papers, so after at least 8 years I finally have! LOL!

'Something New' was all taken from the docrafts Goody Bag I recently bought, so incorporates the newest pieces in my ever growing stash!

'Something Borrowed' I used stamps kindly lent to me by Mags.  I was playing around with the colours I wanted to use, and accidentally came upon overlaying the images in different colours.  Why is it some of the best ideas are accidents?

'Something Blue' all have the cat stamp from the June issue of Craft Stamper.  I really love the stamp and will probably use it loads!  Just a little bit late getting this out, but I hope I'm forgiven! LOL!

1 comment:

Ang C said...

A great set!!!!