Sunday 28 March 2010

Lots of pics!

Although I haven't blogged much in the last 3 months I have still found time to fit some crafting in.....

This is box of drawers Layla gave me for Christmas, and I altered it with papers Brendan bought me for Christmas.  I love both the box and those papers!

 
These are cards I have been making for the docrafts charity appeal for Cancer Research.

 
This is an altered shopping bag made for MIL's birthday.  I also did one for step mom for Christmas but can't find the photo.  I have one of these left to do, maybe for me, maybe for someone else.  We'll see....

So I've definitely done more than I realised.  I can't wait to get my prize piece of stitching framed so I can get it blogged.  I'm keeping it safely wrapped in tissue at the moment, I'd be devastated if it got damaged, so no pics until it's framed!

2 comments:

Ang C said...

Some fab pieces here - the drawers are gorgeous

I love those cards


WOW - a great shopping bag too

Mags said...

Brilliant amount of crafting done.

I adore those boxes!

Keep the blogging up! xxx