Saturday 20 March 2010

Has it really been over 3 months....

since I last posted!!!  OMG, where does the time go?  Well, when I say I'm busy, I'm telling the truth!

Since I last posted Christmas has come and gone.  The boxes went down a treat, but the bag for my step-mom got damaged on the flight to St. Louis.  I've finally finished my Woodland Enchantress and will post a pic when it's framed.

And HOORAY!!!!  I've finally sorted the craft room and now I can get down to some serious crafting!  A big thanks to Mags and her friend Ang for re-starting All Things Crafty forum.  I'll be able to post pics of my swaps etc as I do them.  Back to the crafting table while I'm still in the 'zone'........

2 comments:

Mags said...

YAY! A post on your blog at last!

Glad you're in the zone, keep crafting me lovey!

Glad you're enjoying the forum again, nice to be back!

Ang C said...

Hi Connie


Hoping to see lots of your creations